- Why I can’t log in?
- Why I can’t sign up?
- How can I recover my password?
- How can I change my e-mail address and personal details?
- I got an error message while browsing your website. What should I do?
How to place an order
- Is it safe to shop online?
- I’m having a problem placing an order. Could you please help me?
- Can I edit my order once it is confirmed?
A: Check whether you have already signed up. If not, you can register your account now. It just takes few easy steps. Click on "Sign In" at the top right corner and in the New Customers section click on “Create an Account” and follow the instructions. Once you have signed up, you can login by simply entering your e-mail address and the chosen password.
A: Most likely, you already have an existing and valid account and you do not need to sign up again. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link to recover it.
A: Click on the " Forgot Your Password?” link in the Registered Customers section in the Sign In page. You will be asked to enter the e-mail address you originally used to register. You will be sent an e-mail with your new password. If you don’t see the e-mail, check your Junk e-mail folder. Sometimes auto-generated e-mails are detected as spam. If the problem persists, please fill out the Contact form. Our staff is at your disposal to help you.
A: If you changed your e-mail address and want to change it in your user profile, send an e-mail to our Customer Care, specifying your request and contact details. We will proceed to make effective the requested changes as soon as possible.
A: Please report the problem to us immediately. We will be happy to assist you in any way and we will try to fix the problem as soon as possible.
HOW TO PLACE AND ORDER
A: Thanks to our ongoing commitment to research and development in the field of IT security, we can guarantee that the purchase process is secure, so you can buy your favourite chocolate products at our online store in total safety.
A: Sure! Just follow these few steps:
- Once you have logged in, select the desired items and add them to your cart.
- Make sure your cart displays all desired items in the right quantities. If you don’t want to send your order to the address you entered during the registration phase, keep in mind that you should select the option in order to enter a new address. Once the order is completed, you will not be able to edit it. Select the desired payment method and click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button to complete the order.
- If you like, you can add a greeting message for the receiver! You should select the option before completing the order.
- Go to the next page and enter your payment details.
- Once you have authorized your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail in few minutes.
A: We do our best to enable any changes required by our customers during the order processing phase. However, since orders are processed automatically, they cannot be edited by the customer autonomously. We are at your complete disposal for any request you may have. We recommend you double-check your order before submitting it.
A: To ensure traceability of the order, we prefer to ship the goods to a single delivery address. Sometimes it may not be possible to split an order. For this reason, we recommend you place a distinct order for each delivery address, whenever possible. We are at your disposal for any further request or clarification you may need.
A: We produce our items in small batches to ensure freshness. For this reason, product availability may vary from time to time. Please contact us to check out for any special availabilities.
A: The ideal storage temperature for chocolate is between è 12-18°C with a humidity level no higher than 65%. Chocolate suffers from temperature fluctuations. For example, cold temperatures harden the chocolate on the inside, and the action of moisture causes an opaque, translucent coating to appear on the surface. Heat, on the other hand, melts the cocoa butter content, which, once set, crystallises causing a whitish layer to appear on the chocolate surface (tempering). Other alterations in the texture and appearance of chocolate may be due to light exposure or storage alongside strong-smelling foodstuffs. Exposure to light causes the cocoa butter content to deteriorate and it may absorb flavours and odours of other foods nearby. As a general rule, chocolate and chocolate products should be kept in their original packing and stored in a cool, dry place.